Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to Work

Well after being away for work for about a month I was back today. It wasn't too bad.  My Boss wanted to ease me back into my job so for today and tomorrow I am not taking any calls I am just sitting with my coworkers and listening to calls, making sure I still know how the programs work and how to do the call flow and all that jazz.  So it is nice that I am not stressed and very nice that I am getting paid again, just odd to be fully at work again.  So yeah.

So now I am in a point in my life where I don't quite know where my life is headed.  I'm single and have no idea what I want to do with my life (and I define single as not married w/ no children - yes I have a boyfriend and he is awesome but that is necessarily going anywhere yet - hence the branding of "single") Last time I was in this boat I thought I wanted to go into heath care, now I am not so sure... That is a long road am I am not sure if it is for me.  I don't mind call centers, but which ones would I want to work in?  I thought I might want t work in a 911 call center but I am so sensitive that If I got a call from someone and I had to hear them murdered or raped over the phone I think it would really affect me.

So now I have to plan what I want to do with the plan of most likely being single with out children for the rest of my life... Lili (my oldest sister) wants me to move to Chicago to be closer to her and her children, which I would love, when I was suicidal the thought of not seeing my nieces and nephews grow up was the main thing that brought me back around.  Also the thought of them having to deal with my death also brought me back, I didn't want to put them through any pain.

So anyway - back to the main point - I am not sure which path to take, I think I should talk to GRCC about finishing my Associates degree since I know I am fairly close to getting that done.  Then... I don't know.  I still feel so lost.  I guess that is normal though.  I am trying not to push myself.  Still have a long way to go down this path...





No comments:

Post a Comment