Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Homework for this week...


So I saw my shrink today, it went well, another good session.  We once again went over the fact that I'm still really unsure about my future.  I mean I had my future totally planed out with my ex. He had painted this whole future for us, and I thought it was set in stone.  He told me we were going to be together, couldn't go anywhere without be, needed me, loved me, all that jazz - which turned out to either be lies or just promises he couldn't/wouldn't keep.  In the end, that future I was so sure of, was lost.  So at the moment, I am very lost.  Wandering in the woods so to speaking trying to find my own path because the one I was walking on with him suddenly went up in flames and he left.  I'm not particularity scared to be on my own or to find the path on my own, I'm still sad at the loss of the future I wanted with him.  I always wanted to marry my best friend, have children, and raise a family - but now it seems those things are not in the cards for me.  Again - those things might still happen.... and man I write about this in like every post don't I.

So yeah. that is something I can't stop thinking about, and I need to.  Well my homework this week is to try to figure out what I want to do with myself, figure out what kind of future I want to make for myself. So I have always wanted to help people, I'm not sure what career path I want to take, I don't mind call centers, I like customer service, and I have no problem working with people face to face either... but I am not sure what I want to do.  I think I would like to work in a government type position, good benefits, job security, and those departments are actually help people.  

So - that is what I am trying to focus on this week.  We shall see how it goes.










No comments:

Post a Comment